dinsdag, februari 26, 2008

Sealions and sandboarding


Hi all, although my Peru-holiday did already come to an end, I still want to show you some photos of the last 1,5 week. I visited the floating reed islands and Isla Taquila in Lago Titicaca - with 5000 m the highest lake on earth. Such beautiful nature on the Isla Taquila that's well preserved of the rest of the world and history. Furthermore I went to the Islas Ballestas at the pacific coast, these are some sort of mini-Galapagos. Sealions, pelicans, penquins.... crazy! Especially when you realize it's only 30 km away from Huacechina where I spent my last days filled with water, sun, sandboarding in an oasis. After the cold heights, a very welcome end of my holidays.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Binnenkort de foto's zien!!!

Groeten Erik en Nienke

8:10 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home